Friday, December 14, 2012

Too Many Games

Oh it was a bad week to go to my FLGS, 401 Games in Toronto. Now I don't play D&D or Pathfinder, so I'm not always used to having a load of things come out at the same time that I'm after, but this month has been pretty bad.

Before today my haul this month has consisted of
Not to bad, but that was only last week. This week consisted of
  • Star Wars: Edge of Empire Beginner Game
  • Book of Earth for Legend of the Five Rings
  • Only War Corebook for the 40K RPG
  • Only War Game Masters Kit
I'm just not used to so many titles in my lines coming out at the same time. I dread to think what else may come out between now and the end of the year. My credit card is hoping nothing. Though I hear the following will be out in print and taunting me

  • Dirty Tricks for Shadowrun
  • Terror from the Skies for Call of Cthulhu
So why am I still buying physical books when I have just bought the Nexus 10 for reading PDFs? Well I've decided to mostly only buy physical books for a few game lines. Unfortunately those lines are 40K, Shadowrun, Legend of the Five Rings and Call of Cthulhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment